I’m so excited about this month’s #MakeIt Challenge! I love spring and this month is all about Easter. This Unique Easter Basket for Kids is going to be quick, easy, frugal and oh so fun!
Most of what is used for these “baskets” are things you probably already have around the house! So, let’s get to it!
- Paper Mache Box (We purchased our at Hobby Lobby with our 40% off coupon!)
- Fun Foam Letters (We had this in the Art Containers I made as a gift to the Grand kids)
- Washi Tape! (You know how I love Washi Tape!)
- Colored Paper
- Mod Podge
I thought it would be fun for my daughter and daughter-in-laws to make up the baskets for their kids. They had so much fun putting these together! So here they are working away!
Measure out your paper to fit your box.
Cut it! See my youngest grandson. He is chewing on a cold washcloth for his teeth! I wanted you to see that this is so easy, you can do it with a child on your lap!
Once all the pages have been cut, apply Mod Podge to your box and lay out the paper. Make sure to smooth it as you go so you don’t get wrinkles in the paper.
Apply your washi tape on all the edges.
Add your ribbon and start decorating your baskets! The girls made each one with each child’s favorites!
I think they did a wonderful job!! The kids are excited to use their new baskets!
You’ve seen my #MakeIt project, now please visit some of the other wonderful blogger in this challenge and check out their beautiful Easter projects!
1. Easter Mantle w DIY Burlap Banner | 2. Easter Basket for Kids | 3. Speckled Easter Eggs | 4. He is Risen Printable | 5. Moss Covered Easter Basket | 6. Easter Kids Table Ideas | 7. Easter Egg Hung Sign | 8. Fabulous Carrot Cake | 9. Easter Egg Hunt Pom Pom Skirt | 10. Easter Napkins
Check out the Link Parties we join in on here.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our Free Extreme Couponing Tips and Resources Guide!
- Don't you love creating something useful? Today's A-Z Roundup Useful Crafts, Tips, and Ideas will do just that! The sense of accomplishment it brings! I love creating something that can be useful! A couple of years ago, I put together a creativity center for my grandchildren.They loved it! Now every Christmas,…