If you have curly, frizzy hair you understand the need to finding a good quality Flat Iron Hair Straightener. Living in Southeast Texas on the Gulf, humidity is something we deal with daily which means frizzy hair! We were recently asked to review an Isa Professional Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener Tourmaline Ceramic Plates. With all of us needing the use of a flat iron, we all have experience with using different irons.
I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest opinion please read my disclosure statement!
Isa Professional Ceramic Flat Iron – Review
About the Isa Professional Victorya Flat Iron
- 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates
- SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment
- Universal Voltage
- Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves
- 360 degree no tangle cord
- Full 2 year warranty
Both my daughter-in-law and myself used the Isa Professional Victorya Flat Iron. I didn’t share with her my feelings about the product and waited to hear her feelings. We came up with a pros/cons list for you.
- The 1″ is a nice, easy-to-use size
- Heats up quickly
- No tangle cord
- On/Off button on the inside, out of the way of straightening
- Does leave your hair soft
- Does not have an automatic shut off (safety reasons, a biggie for me!)
- Does not have an indicator to tell you when it is heated up
- For extra thick hair, this iron is not wide enough
- For extra thick hair, the automatic temperature is not adequate. It took twice as long to straighten.
- It does not come with either a protective sleeve or a lock to lock it in the closed position. Not good when storing it.
The Isa Professional Victorya Flat Iron has a great design. I do love the idea of the automatic temperature, I just wish it worked better on thicker hair. If you don’t have super-thick hair this flat iron would be a great investment!
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!
Latest posts by Leanne (see all)
- Great Dinosaur Decor for Your Sons Room - July 14, 2017
- Do You Have a Strong Foundation in Your Marriage? - July 10, 2017
- 5 Tips to Help Save Money on Back to School Shopping - July 7, 2017