Today we are celebrating our One Year Anniversary for My Favorite Things Link Party! I’m honored to be a part of such an awesome group of ladies. So join us in our celebration!
Before we get to the celebration. If you missed this past week here at Texas Crafty Kitchen, we posted A Weeks Worth of Thanksgiving. It’s a weeks worth of great collections of recipes for helping you plan your Thanksgiving menu!
Now, on to the celebration! I can’t wait to see what y’all have for us this week!
Have a great weekend!
To celebrate and say thanks to everyone who links up each week, the hosts are sponsoring a $100 cash (via Paypal) giveaway!! So sign up, tell you friends, and don’t forget to keep sharing your favorite things!!
Now onto My Favorite Things Link Party!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
Pinecone Turkey – shopannies.blogspot.com
31 Days of Free Printables – iheartplanners.com
Wide-Eyed Turkey Cupcakes – bitzngiggles.com
Ginger Bread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – withablast.net
13 Thanksgiving Bible Activities that Teach Gratitude – christianitycove.com
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.
Check out the Link Parties we join in on here.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!