I’m ready for some time to relax and enjoy what y’all have to share with us this week on My Favorite Things Link Party! If you have missed what’s been going on this week, make sure to check it out!
WOW! What a week! I’m sure y’all have had those types of weeks when you think it will never end! Yep, that’s how it’s been this past week.
Most of you don’t know that I had to have surgery on my neck the first of April. Well, between recovering from surgery, getting ready to close next week on our house and another child’s family needing to move in with us, needless to say it’s been a long week!! We are now officially a 3-family home. Can you say “Challenge”!
Now onto My Favorite Things Link Party!
Featured from last weeks LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
- Please follow the co-hosts
- Add your post below (Anything you like: Craft, contest, family adventure, recipe, etc.)
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- I pin all links on Pinterest, so try to use a Pinterest friendly photo. 😉
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button
- Check out a few others posts.
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!
Latest posts by Leanne (see all)
- 9 Tips on How to be a Frugal Shopper Online - May 24, 2017
- Ultimate Father’s Day Gift Guide for Sports Enthusiast Part 2 - May 22, 2017
- How to Start Your Raised-Bed and Container Garden - May 19, 2017