I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer! Summer sure can get to be a little busy. I know ours definitely has! It’s my favorite time of the week when I get to see what y’all have been up to! My Favorite Things Link Party!
I know it’s been a little quite the past couple weeks here. I’m here, but like most of you very busy with Summer. I’m working on things for our up coming family reunion! I love our family reunions and can’t wait to go. Not looking forward to the 25 hour drive, but we are taking our time and site seeing along the way! I can’t wait to share with y’all our fun!
Until then, let’s move on to the party! Let’s see your latest and greatest!
My Favorite Things Link Party!
Featured From Last Week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
Decoupaged Craft Stick Bracelets – sparklelivingblog.com
DIY Potting Bench & Outdoor Buffet Table – attagirlsays.com
Mason Jar Sign – thescrapshoppeblog.com
Simple Sensory Bin Ideas – myboredtoddler.com
Mango Sorbet Recipe – homegrownandhealthy.com
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts/social media.
Check out the Link Parties we join in on here.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!
- It's my favorite time of the week when I get to see everyone's latest and greatest on My Favorite Things Link Party. So get ready to share! We are all busy this weekend. There won’t be a feature this week and the party is extended. So add your latest and…