I think Summer is in full swing for everyone! Kids are out of school, vacations are happening and the weather is getting warmer. I’m excited to see what y’all have to share at My Favorite Things Link Party!
Before we start the party, make sure to check out It’s Almost Father’s Day. I share with you our Father’s Day tradition and several gift ideas.
My Favorite Things Link Party!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
Easy Patriotic Wreath – craftcreatecalm.com
Sugar Free Orange Creamsicles – morganmanagesmommyhood.com
Summer Burlap Table Runner – thecountrychiccottage.net
Patriotic Star Printable Tags – ohmy-creative.com
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts/social media.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!
Latest posts by Leanne (see all)
- 9 Tips on How to be a Frugal Shopper Online - May 24, 2017
- Ultimate Father’s Day Gift Guide for Sports Enthusiast Part 2 - May 22, 2017
- How to Start Your Raised-Bed and Container Garden - May 19, 2017