It’s time for our My Favorite Things Link Party! I love this time of year and all the wonderful projects that are being shared!
As I type this, hubby and I are sitting around a campfire at our get-away property. No, we don’t have a camper! We actually stay in a tent. We are hoping by this time next year we will have our camper and be a little more comfortable. We do love our time here! Thank goodness is’t not as hot as it has been!
I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share!
Have a great weekend!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
Snicker Caramel Apple Dip – bitzngiggles.com
Branch Votive DIY – somuchtomake.blogspot.com
Spider Spells Book Tutorial – artisticendeavor101.blogspot.com
Skinny Caramel Apple Ice Cream – mybigfathappylife.com
20 Boy/Girl Twin Halloween Costumes – day2daysupermom.com
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own!
Latest posts by Leanne (see all)
- Great Dinosaur Decor for Your Sons Room - July 14, 2017
- Do You Have a Strong Foundation in Your Marriage? - July 10, 2017
- 5 Tips to Help Save Money on Back to School Shopping - July 7, 2017